Location: St. Paul, MN
Employment Type: Full Time
Provision Media Inc. has an opportunity for an experienced low-voltage installation technician.
The installation technician will work to efficiently implement and install various low-voltage systems, including professional audio-visual systems, IP security and surveillance systems, cellular relay systems, and structured cabling. This will involve installing and troubleshooting various systems. The ideal candidate will be able to work with customers and staff in order to train them on these systems. They will be able to provide service calls for existing systems as necessary, to assure their continued performance.
We work across the greater Twin Cities metro area. Both day and evening work available. Can train and license the right individual. Commercial installation work only, no residential. We are licensed, bonded, and insured. PLT holders are especially welcome to apply.
• Installing new equipment at customers’ sites as per the design and quote for current project.
• Testing new systems to assure they function correctly and as designed.
• Working with on-site staff to best install equipment and not hinder day-to-day operations of customer site.
• Loading, unloading, and moving equipment in preparation for or during projects.
• Troubleshooting existing systems to assure their continued function and effectiveness.
• Training customers and staff on function of equipment and systems.
• Communicating job progress at the end of each day.
• Transport tools and hardware from site to site.
• Cleaning up work area of customers’ sites.
• Ability to work on ladders and lifts.
• Knowledgeable of one or more areas including professional audio-visual systems, IP security and surveillance systems, cellular relay systems, and structured cabling is preferred but not required.
• Knowledge of cable pulling, component/rack installation, and system configuration per NEC preferred.
• Ability to lift at least fifty pounds
• Ability to walk long distances and up and down stairs when necessary
• Skill to use various hand and power tools preferred.
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
• A valid driver’s license and reliable form of transportation
• Provision Media Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• A casual, positive work environment
• We offer retirement and benefits plans.
• Compensation is experience based. Schedules are flexible.
If interested, send your resume to email@example.com